Guyker 3Pcs Guitar Potentiometer Knobs with 6mm (0.24") Dia. Shaft Pots - Iron Dome Control Knob Fits for Electric Bass Guitar (Rainbow Chameleon)
Guyker iron control knobs are for sound equipment or rotary potentiometer, for protection and easy control. The
tone knobs have a knurled finish around their circumference.
- Designed to fit most guitars or bass which have split shaft pots with diameter 6mm (0.24 inches).
- Compatible with most Tele Start EPI SG Les Paul style electric guitar / precision bass instruments.
- Good weight and feel to replace your plastic knobs.
- Great DIY parts for guitarists or luthiers.
- Control the electric guitar / bass tone & volume.
- Outside Diameter: approx. 18 mm / 0.71 in
- Inner hollow shaft diameter: Approx. 6 mm / 0.24 in
- Total height: approx. 18 mm / 0.71 in
- Material: Iron
- Shape: Cylinder with a dome
- Color: Special rainbow chameleon color
- 3 pieces knurled knobs
- 1 x hex wrench