Guyker 2pcs Carbon Fiber Neck Rod 3 x 6 x 380mm - Guitar Neck Stiffener for Strings Instruments
Stronger than an equivalent volume of steel, carbon fiber rods can supplement an adjustable truss rod to help
prevent neck twisting.
- Short sections can be installed to reinforce the base of a peghead.
- Formed with heat and pressure in an epoxy base, carbon fiber adds little weight, but adds significant stiffness.
- A good neck stiffener tool for Luthiers.
- A must-have tool for pro luthier shops and home shops alike.
Two Dimensions for choose:
- Dimensions 1: 0.12 x 0.24 x 15 inch (3mm x 6mm x 380mm).
- Dimensions 2: 0.12 x 0.24 x 17.7 inch (3mm x 6mm x 450mm).
- 2 pieces carbon fiber neck rods